Facebook ads vs. Twitter ads is an endless debate but I’ve decided to write my $0.02 about it.
So here it is,
Why Brands Should Spend more on Twitter
- There is no creativity when it comes to utilizing the ad formats (unlike Twitter ad formats) here’s an example of twitter Website Cards & Collections
- Reach block aren’t really takeovers (unlike Twitter’s Promoted Trends)
- Is by all mean not for live In-the-moment events (except for “Facebook Live” streaming which is available only for verified artists, unlike Twitter’s Periscope that is available for everyone
- 3rd party tools available to manage Facebook accounts are very limited when compared to available tools for Twitter
- Automation is simply awful when it comes to Facebook – again unlike Twitter which allow so many tools to help automate campaigns, followers management, audiences, direct response, customer support, DM, list management (categorizing) etc..
- Twitter Wins Real-Time Marketing Smackdown; Agency Strategist Declares Facebook Organic Reach 100% Dead
- Twitter Ads consistently deliver higher click-through rates
- Though, Facebook has more users; Tweets have an average of 350,000 interactions like retweets per minute, while Facebook has an average of 382,000 thousand likes alone per minute – which proves the quality of Twitter followers are far more better than Facebook’s
- Twitter allows better usage of Hashtags which are essential in any Social Media Strategy either in news hijacking or tracking.
Over to you
I understand this is a debatable subject, but as usual, your feedback is always appreciated!
If you agree, you should consider starting your ads on twitter now.Learn More about Twitter Advertising, ask me anything!
Also published on Medium.